• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

16'' Wheels for Swift zc11s

DKing

Hi Guys,

I am planning to upgrade my wheels from 15'' to 16'', car is a 2005 swift zc11s.

I have not seen any of the same model with 16'' except the sport model which has factory fitted 16'' wheels. so wondering will there be any issues or if an expert could enlighten me with the result.

Plan is to buy Volk racing or Voosen 16'' wheels with low profile tyres, any tip for a place to buy?

The Swift Sport doesn't have flared wheel arches, so the 16" wheels would sit fine provided that your width and offset is within given tolerances.

If I were you, I'd try to find a set of wheels that have the exact width and offset of the Swift Sport wheels. This means you can use the tyre size that comes with the Swift Sport. As a result, you will not have any issues with speedometer and odometer readings.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:55 PM, kusumsiri said:

Hello DKing,

I suggest you to read some old threads which discussed pros & cons of this. Here are some links for you.

https://www.tacomaworld.com/tirecalc?tires=165-70r14-185-70r14

http://www.1010tires.com/Tools/Tire-Size-Calculator

Hello Kusumsiri,

Thanks for the links

16 hours ago, Davy said:

The Swift Sport doesn't have flared wheel arches, so the 16" wheels would sit fine provided that your width and offset is within given tolerances.

If I were you, I'd try to find a set of wheels that have the exact width and offset of the Swift Sport wheels. This means you can use the tyre size that comes with the Swift Sport. As a result, you will not have any issues with speedometer and odometer readings.

Hi Davy,

I like your suggestion, Since i'm a fresh car owner have no clue how those meter reading changes btw please share if you know swift sport wheel width, offset and other details?

4 hours ago, DKing said:

Hi Davy,

I like your suggestion, Since i'm a fresh car owner have no clue how those meter reading changes btw please share if you know swift sport wheel width, offset and other details?

A simple Google search says that the Swift Sport wheels are 17" and not 16" as you've mentioned in your original post. 

Size: 17"

Width: 6" (AKA 6J)

Offset: +45

Source:

https://www.wheel-size.com/size/suzuki/swift/2007/#trim-16i-sport-eudm