• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My first car

Suraphysio

Question

10 answers to this question

Welcome to the forum. you mean the 2003-2005 Vios or the one that looks like the belta (2007 on wards>)

anyways disucssed a lot on these forums. Pls do a search  here are a couple of links....

basically the 2003-4 ish vios is a very solid and reliable car (as any ex-owner will agree)... I'm sorry I don't know that much about the 2007+ vios,,,

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, matroska said:

Welcome to the forum. you mean the 2003-2005 Vios or the one that looks like the belta (2007 on wards>)

anyways disucssed a lot on these forums. Pls do a search  here are a couple of links....

basically the 2003-4 ish vios is a very solid and reliable car (as any ex-owner will agree)... I'm sorry I don't know that much about the 2007+ vios,,,

Thanks i mean 2003- 2004 vios brand. My budget is arround 28lks do you have any suggestions othert than vios. plz

26 minutes ago, matroska said:

interior is not that strong machan.. My father has a vios (2005-2009).. there are many cracks due to the cheap interior panels.. even the seat belt piller in the passenger side broke into pieces.. you can hear the engine noise when you accelerate.. not comfortable at all 

Edited by PreseaLover
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PreseaLover said:

interior is not that strong machan.. My father has a vios (2005-2009).. there are many cracks due to the cheap interior panels.. even the seat belt piller in the passenger side broke into pieces.. you can hear the engine noise when you accelerate.. not comfortable at all 

Is this the Belta shape (2007-) or the 2003-2007?

4 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

all vios's are same shape noh? i dont see a difference... matroska is there a difference in shape?

I actually meant the body design. From year 2007 Vios came with a similar body as Belta.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYFabWoL309r6C9DPhLKZ

5 minutes ago, hrm said:

I actually meant the body design. From year 2007 Vios came with a similar body as Belta.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYFabWoL309r6C9DPhLKZ

yeah im talking about the sports edition, with side squirts rear and front buffer with fogs and silver trimmings over the lights.. but old vios or new vios the interior is the same so

all vios's are same shape noh? i dont see a difference... matroska is there a difference in shape?

yeah machan 

2003-2004 vios 

33654410001_large.jpg?v=1

this comes with the same engine as the 121 - several friends have it and they've basically beaten their cars to death and are still doing ok. 

I have little idea about the 2007+ version pictured below  except that someone tried to sell me one... I didn't like it that much....

2007_toyota_vios-pic-7274-1600x1200.jpeg

the interior is also different... neither comes with a plush interior the 2003 + model comes with a very spartan interior 

check these two for difference 

Old 

http://www.autolanka.com/view/toyota/vios/38999.html

New 

http://www.autolanka.com/view/toyota/vios/37760.html

Edited by matroska

yeah im talking about the sports edition, with side squirts rear and front buffer with fogs and silver trimmings over the lights.. but old vios or new vios the interior is the same so

hmmmm... tell me what were you watching while typing the reply?

2 minutes ago, matroska said:

yeah machan 

2003-2004 vios 

33654410001_large.jpg?v=1

this comes with the same engine as the 121 - several friends have it and they've basically beaten their cars to death and are still doing ok. 

I have little idea about the 2007+ version pictured below  except that someone tried to sell me one... I didn't like it that much....

2007_toyota_vios-pic-7274-1600x1200.jpeg

the 2005 one also looks like the first pic.. engine wise there are no problems to mention though.. just the cheap interior and comfort is the concern.. but not all the 2003-2005 vios's has that side buffers.. 

2 minutes ago, matroska said:

hmmmm... tell me what were you watching while typing the reply?

:P