• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need a car between 2.1lax to 2.5 lax

Helpme

I am not driving so often....But like a japanese used car between 21 lax to 25 lax..i like if the fuel consumption is quit good and what i look for most is second market after buying..i dnt have much knowledge on cars and plshelp me guys to buy a good first car for me...

If you are not driving often, why do you need a car with good fuel economy?

Let's assume that you drive 500 km/month (that's equal to driving every weekday from Rajagiriya area to Colombo Fort). 

If you buy a car that does 6km/litre, you will spend 9,500 a month on fuel

If you buy a car that does 10 km/litre, you will spend 5,750 a month on fuel

To save that extra 3,750 rupees a month, you want to spend millions more on a car that gives fuel economy?

DOn't be silly, if you are not a regular driver, put that money on an FD or some investment and take a cab. Or if you want to have a car for leisure travel and weekend travel, get a bigger car that is cheaper. 

• Like 2

On 6/20/2017 at 8:09 AM, Helpme said:

i look for most is second market after buying.

in this case , since your max budget is 2.5 mil, then try to find the oldest and very bad shape vehicle with that price tag and buy it. if that kind of bad shape vehicle has a 2.5 mil price tag what that means.......... that car has a very very good second hand market, simple.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MV-5 said:

in this case , since your max budget is 2.5 mil, then try to find the oldest and very bad shape vehicle with that price tag and buy it. if that kind of bad shape vehicle has a 2.5 mil price tag what that means.......... that car has a very very good second hand market, simple.

ROFL!! That’s damn hilarious man.. you just drove me nuts. Just the right kind of answer for that kind of a question :D:D

Edited by LashNeo