Duncan

Autolanka Funniest Moments

3,177 posts in this topic

Oh God yes, a friend of mine bought one and started telling me it's the best csr in the world and I should sell my corona and buy a panda because nothing beats a panda.......

May be your friend talking about your Corona beer (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Corona-6Pack.JPG) :sport-smiley-004:

Hard to believe there are fools out there to recommend a Panda over a Corona...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh God yes, a friend of mine bought one and started telling me it's the best csr in the world and I should sell my corona and buy a panda because nothing beats a panda.......
.....Hard to believe there are fools out there to recommend a Panda over a Corona...

Such enlightened thinking is usually found amongst trishaw drivers...But I guess as they say in Sinhalese: Two legged rice eating cattle exist in this world as well, so beware! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
May be your friend talking about your Corona beer (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Corona-6Pack.JPG) :sport-smiley-004:

Hard to believe there are fools out there to recommend a Panda over a Corona...

His argument was, it is more reliable (donno where he got that) , its more economical (Lets be honest it aint the most economical car in the range) and its the most intresting looking car (Granted its not a bad looking car but it looks like a raped panda)

Such enlightened thinking is usually found amongst trishaw drivers...But I guess as they say in Sinhalese: Two legged rice eating cattle exist in this world as well, so beware! :D

LOL two legged rice eating cattle

Edited by Schiffer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YcZPpm4.png

A Honda that looks like a Lambo......GONI :P

*hope the watermark will not violate the forum rules. there's no way to avoid that

Edited by matroska

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, zeem35 said:

Bajaj Vezel

20170107_164347.jpg

Can you please post this photo the proper way, so we won't get motion sickness?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, asrock said:

Got this from FB. Legal or not this looks damn cool. Maybe @Schiffer knows more about this car.

axoe87.jpg

 

Wow. A 1600 GSR! Saw a blue on on Facebook a couple of days back, but I think that one was a conversion. This looks like the real deal. 

I don't understand why this is funny though. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Davy said:

Wow. A 1600 GSR! Saw a blue on on Facebook a couple of days back, but I think that one was a conversion. This looks like the real deal. 

I don't understand why this is funny though. :)

Hey....check the same FB group..you will see more pics of this :) Yes..apparently the real deal..and the kicker is the guy's dad has another one in white !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, iRage said:

Hey....check the same FB group..you will see more pics of this :) Yes..apparently the real deal..and the kicker is the guy's dad has another one in white !

Thanks iRage. Will definitely have a look. It's great to see people preserving these gems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Davy said:

I don't understand why this is funny though. :)

Yeah my bad should've posted this on the Post Whoring thread. Got the two threads mixed up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2017 at 8:24 PM, asrock said:

Got this from FB. Legal or not this looks damn cool. Maybe @Schiffer knows more about this car.

axoe87.jpg

 

Erm.. no i do not O.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Click the picture the twice, You will get the "Benz Accident" thread!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never knew when you bring the same car from down south to Katunayaka, milage reduces automatically. 

First advetisment (21/12/2016) 

Second advertisment (21/01/2017) PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING LINKS TO OTHER CLASSIFIED SITES

 

 

 

Edited by Supra_Natural
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Crishan said:

Never knew when you bring the same car from down south to Katunayaka, milage reduces automatically. 

First advetisment (21/12/2016) 

Second advertisment (21/01/2017) 

Must have gone backwards all the way :)

Edited by Supra_Natural
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/01/2017 at 7:54 PM, Crosswind said:

.....aaaand this is what you get when you google autolanka...

 

autolanka.jpg

@Crosswind ..several times I reported this image along with few others to google by using their report image option but still they have not taken it down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MADZ said:

@Crosswind ..several times I reported this image along with few others to google by using their report image option but still they have not taken it down. 

Madz, register for a google my business page (https://www.google.com/business/).

They will send you a letter with a verification code and then you can control all the information shown in that preview pane. Its good for SEO also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Stig said:

Madz, register for a google my business page (https://www.google.com/business/).

They will send you a letter with a verification code and then you can control all the information shown in that preview pane. Its good for SEO also.

@The Stig I already have a business page but for some reason it dose not give me any facility to delete images contributed by 3'rd parties in google maps. It shows only the option to 'Report Image'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2017 at 2:24 PM, Crosswind said:

.....aaaand this is what you get when you google autolanka...

 

autolanka.jpg

This is what I get

FXCjeIZ.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madz Probably changed it. I used to get the overturned Mercedes but now I get the pink Passo. But why a Passo??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

😅😅

20170316_164625.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

" Recently done echo test and service. " What is this said echo test ?

595e0b296f3cc_Screenshotfrom2017-07-0615-09-06.png.a571f79925454850bf30c6d8ecd49b66.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now