• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Place For Engine Tune Ups

wheel_buddy

oh Hihgland...if u got more money than me why are you so stingy to spend 5000bucks on your car??????????? & why the hell do you go to cheap ass places to tune your car. oh i guess your just a ricer boy with a beat barrel. remember man its not about being rich or poor. its about taking care of your car & not being cheap ass when it comes to spending on it. well i guess you are really riding a Mo Ped but dreaming of super cars. I wish you good luck my friend. by the way start playing video games. it wont cost you much to tune a car in it. i guess thats da best 4 a ricer boy like you & the closest you will get to a real car

HEHE..again u r out of track dude! Its not about spending Rs:5000! Why do u wanna pay more for something..when u could get it for cheap..thats my point..I asked you how much ther would cost..U blasted off...whots the hells wrong with u people...U r missing the whole point..The world is not full of idiots like you who dont know whot u r spending for! I wouldnt mind spending ..but not with the kinds attitude you have towards getting a tuneup done...

Understand the fact that hard earned money should have its good causes to be well spent...If you think paying more or else(overpaying) would give u more..then I bet you r more suited for video games than me...and beware not to put your practicality into test in real world otherwise you'll be soon ...ended up in street..!

Zacky, Nadeera and all the tuners I believe have there own marks..and they may offer the same and yet still ask for deffi prices..simply will not mean one guy work is better than the other..its upto be answered by us people...but please understand that individuals do have choices...dont be mislead by the trend of overspending and getting tuneups done here in.... SL. Do realize that its not about the money...its about what u get in return....

This AL forum is a superb place with brilliant expert advice..and a place where experts provides expert comments! Dont just make dumb comments like this..

Without reasoning to justify your motive...I am sure you are very off track..since u dont know much about tuning..maybe thats why u think u have to(or in simple words) must pay more than 5000 to get a decent tuneup done...Yes..my advice is..go around..ask people..be realistic...dont play bull in this valuable forum..

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having money dus not mean spending it at will....

many of us dont pay da price for the place being posh! it's the job that matters....

i hav not done any tune ups nor do i knw the market prices but clearly i can see undesirable comments up there!

dont put your stupid head in other people's business

Chooti Putha, i think you need to respect other member's opinions as well. Don’t insult others simply because they don’t listen to what you say.

Try to discuss things and sort it out in a civilized manner.

Hi all,!

For what its worth I think both Chooti putha and Highlander should be given a time out! Grounded for 1 week!

On the topic, I got my car done for (labor) Rs3800- plus Petrol filter -Rs3500-, Air filter - Rs1,450- Plugs-Rs1,500-. The car drives much better now. Previously I had a mis when starting after a long period (i.e. in the mornings) but now its gone. Plus it picks up great too. Did it yesterday so haven't checked on fuel consumption.

Just one concern, earlier it idled at around 500 - 750. But now around 1,100- 1,200. Is this ok or should I have it reduced?

Cheers

oh Hihgland...if u got more money than me why are you so stingy to spend 5000bucks on your car??????????? & why the hell do you go to cheap ass places to tune your car. oh i guess your just a ricer boy with a beat barrel. remember man its not about being rich or poor. its about taking care of your car & not being cheap ass when it comes to spending on it. well i guess you are really riding a Mo Ped but dreaming of super cars. I wish you good luck my friend. by the way start playing video games. it wont cost you much to tune a car in it. i guess thats da best 4 a ricer boy like you & the closest you will get to a real car

Err dude.. word of advice, when you join a forum, if you intend to be a long term member, it's always adviseable to keep your head down at first and build up some credibility for yourself before you start airing opinions. And even then, it's NEVER ok to start insulting other members when they ask a perfectly legitimate question, doesnt make you look too good in the eyes of the rest of the members...

Does these tuners which u recon have necessary equipment..like sensors and diagnoses? Please let know since I have never been to them!

Yes they do. I have been to both of them and can add my personal endorsement too. Maybe the charges are a touch high if you just want to tune a daily runner corolla for optimal fuel consumption, but if you are running a performance engine, these guys know how to take care of it, where others might not realize the differences.

And Chooti Putha, these tuners are good enough that you can sell your point on merits without having to name-call others by calling them ricers without knowing about them. You just need to answer a legitimate question from a guy who didn't know. There is no use putting a "do what I say or kiss my behind" type of attitude, specially if you are a newbie and no one knows who you are. Think about it. No one knows who you are. Why would anyone just listen to you, specially when you come with that attitude?

Edited by Pericles

Zakie and Nadeera cost more than other tunerz due to the Image they have built in the Tuning scene.But u can get a normal tuneup done for Less than 5k.U If u r having a Performance engine its worth spending more for it ,but if not a normal tune up will be adequate.Itz not da money we pay Matters,its the job that matters.

Edited by Ek3

HEHE..again u r out of track dude! Its not about spending Rs:5000! Why do u wanna pay more for something..when u could get it for cheap..thats my point..I asked you how much ther would cost..U blasted off...whots the hells wrong with u people...U r missing the whole point..The world is not full of idiots like you who dont know whot u r spending for! I wouldnt mind spending ..but not with the kinds attitude you have towards getting a tuneup done...

Understand the fact that hard earned money should have its good causes to be well spent...If you think paying more or else(overpaying) would give u more..then I bet you r more suited for video games than me...and beware not to put your practicality into test in real world otherwise you'll be soon ...ended up in street..!

Zacky, Nadeera and all the tuners I believe have there own marks..and they may offer the same and yet still ask for deffi prices..simply will not mean one guy work is better than the other..its upto be answered by us people...but please understand that individuals do have choices...dont be mislead by the trend of overspending and getting tuneups done here in.... SL. Do realize that its not about the money...its about what u get in return....

This AL forum is a superb place with brilliant expert advice..and a place where experts provides expert comments! Dont just make dumb comments like this..

Without reasoning to justify your motive...I am sure you are very off track..since u dont know much about tuning..maybe thats why u think u have to(or in simple words) must pay more than 5000 to get a decent tuneup done...Yes..my advice is..go around..ask people..be realistic...dont play bull in this valuable forum..

To start with Highland first do your homework Zackie & Nadeera are race tuners & have proven them selfs over time by tuning race / drag winning cars.... if your car is not a race or drag car then still they would tune it 4 you. but if u still want a cheap job i suggest you find some small kadey garage to do it for you at a very cheap price. :angry-smiley-048:

Hi all,!

For what its worth I think both Chooti putha and Highlander should be given a time out! Grounded for 1 week!

On the topic, I got my car done for (labor) Rs3800- plus Petrol filter -Rs3500-, Air filter - Rs1,450- Plugs-Rs1,500-. The car drives much better now. Previously I had a mis when starting after a long period (i.e. in the mornings) but now its gone. Plus it picks up great too. Did it yesterday so haven't checked on fuel consumption.

Just one concern, earlier it idled at around 500 - 750. But now around 1,100- 1,200. Is this ok or should I have it reduced?

Cheers

Rebel why dont you action this if i come to your site. where i guess no one is posting on these days :violent-smiley-030:

well Mr highland if you cant afford Rs. 5000 for a tune up dont drive a car. go get ur self a mo ped or something which is more cheaper to maintain.

well i guess u guys r true but I dont agree with Highland

Rebel why dont you action this if i come to your site. where i guess no one is posting on these days :violent-smiley-030:

Dude ur id fits u perfectly n I recon its time for u 2 grow up or at least learn how to :grinning-smiley-043: others. We have seen ppl like u here, some tend to change their attitude and stay but some prefer be :grinning-smiley-036: s and never to come back also some(shy) rejoins with a different id and atitude. The choice is always urs.... :rolleyes:

Regarding the topic, For Mazdas n Fords u can go 2 Mazna Motors (Lalith). He has all the parts with him n does a decent job n also reasonable. I have seen him doing Toyotas toooo.

If u have time to spend n have no probs in gettin dirt in ur finger nails u can always DIY. :jumping-smiley-013:

Dude, you really need to take a chill pill and see where things are before you assume things and post. There is no reason to think this Rebel is that guy.

be it Lal Potato garden or anyone else they have to know that the customer is king. I recomend Zackie & Nadeera over anyone else as they r nice guys. very reasonable & both of them know what they r doing...when it comes to tuning

??? :action-smiley-060:

Rebel why don't you action this if i come to your site. where i guess no one is posting on these days :violent-smiley-030:

I really don't wanna mess my inner peace cos of some immature, arrogant, self opinionated little pup. You obviously either suffer from a inferiority complex, or trying to relate to some other 'chuti' and pitiful aspect of a sorry life. Plus I seriously dont think you're on the same intellectual plane to even get into a meaningful argument.

I really wanna hear more of your kiddish remarks so please go ahead and abuse away!!! I'm loving it :lol:

Dude ur id fits u perfectly n I recon its time for u 2 grow up or at least learn how to :grinning-smiley-043: others. We have seen ppl like u here, some tend to change their attitude and stay but some prefer be :grinning-smiley-036: s and never to come back also some(shy) rejoins with a different id and atitude. The choice is always urs.... :rolleyes:

Regarding the topic, For Mazdas n Fords u can go 2 Mazna Motors (Lalith). He has all the parts with him n does a decent job n also reasonable. I have seen him doing Toyotas toooo.

If u have time to spend n have no probs in gettin dirt in ur finger nails u can always DIY. :jumping-smiley-013:

well Guru G i guess u love sucking up to most people well...keep up the good work :violent-smiley-030:

Also Efis and Vtecs must be Tuned by professionals to get optimum performance.These engines cost more.And they cannot be Tuned by Ordinary Garage people.So da cost for tuning a such engine Wuld b More than 5k sometimes..

Honda - Zakie & Shamil

Subaru - Senok do a gud job

Nadeera gud for all cars and hes very well reputed for his work, as i heard nandasena is god for EVO tuning, other than these people there are so many tuners around for different different cars like gurug mentioned

Also Efis and Vtecs must be Tuned by professionals to get optimum performance.These engines cost more.And they cannot be Tuned by Ordinary Garage people.So da cost for tuning a such engine Wuld b More than 5k sometimes..

Thanks EK 3 this is what i have been trying to explain to the Highland milk man. But he just doesnt seem to get it.

U r welcome "CHOOTI PUTHA".Performance cars are mostly owned by Rich guys who doesnt care about money.So they spend money on Expensive mods,tuning etc.But car other users spend less money on these stuff.The majority are just Normal car owners.Sometimes highlanders car must be a Carb1 and he might be a normal car user.So 5k might be Expensive for him.So there is no use of fighting over it......He will spend the amount he can afford and U will spend the amount u can afford.So the problem is solved

U r welcome "CHOOTI PUTHA".Performance cars are mostly owned by Rich guys who doesnt care about money.So they spend money on Expensive mods,tuning etc.But car other users spend less money on these stuff.The majority are just Normal car owners.Sometimes highlanders car must be a Carb1 and he might be a normal car user.So 5k might be Expensive for him.So there is no use of fighting over it......He will spend the amount he can afford and U will spend the amount u can afford.So the problem is solved

In some cases, affordability, for some the car/engine or their preference/goals.

And anyway guys, if some of you find 'some places' unaffordable, suggest some better places which we could get the same job done properly for a comparatively lesser price tag. And share your experiences with relevant details such as your car and your goals. It would be really benefit everyone here, who are looking for "Best PlaceS For Engine Tune Ups". So ya, stick to the topic, peace out :angry-smiley-048:

well i guess you are really riding a Mo Ped but dreaming of super cars

its nt a crime.....every1 dreams a better motor than wht they own........

hard earned money should have its good causes to be well spent....

Datz obvious........