• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda 2 Door Sport Cars

rsha

for yo info mates del sol also comes with 1600 sohc v tec n also 1600 dohc( SIR) with the electric folding roof( only 1 or2 cars in sl)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having just now checked out the main site... i see what you mean...shameless indeed!

@ peri...clearly this thread was created for some guerilla marketing...i suggest you delete it

I think so too, but can't prove it. I did check it out when it came out. So I really can't delete it, nothing solid to go on.

while i discourage buying a delsol at 2 mil..calling it no go car is a bit ignorant mate...true it only has a 1.5 ltr engine but it also weighs just under 1000kgs hence it has a very decent power to weight ratio,and it will give any same class cars a scare and it deffa eats civics for breakfast...SO it is not exactly a slow poke... :)

I think he's talking about the car in question, not the car in general. The additional weight of the Lambo door system, etc.

while i discourage buying a delsol at 2 mil..calling it no go car is a bit ignorant mate...true it only has a 1.5 ltr engine but it also weighs just under 1000kgs hence it has a very decent power to weight ratio,and it will give any same class cars a scare and it deffa eats civics for breakfast...SO it is not exactly a slow poke... :)

besides i dare you to find a small coupe from the "delsol era" that looks this good...with a little help from some fiberwork and some O.Z 17 inchers ofcourse :D

http://yfrog.com/100208175212j

http://yfrog.com/eq0208175143j

:sigh: i'm gettin very tired of defending the damn thing...not to worry...soon me is doing a GTAm and going for a toyota(hopefully) :mellow:

lol no I was just trying to post against some marketing ;)

It's a nice car but it is almost like a EG8 Vtec, or to be more specific a EG 2dr coupe. Well, that's a good looking car (pics) :)

• 2 weeks later...
I think so too, but can't prove it. I did check it out when it came out. So I really can't delete it, nothing solid to go on.

I think he's talking about the car in question, not the car in general. The additional weight of the Lambo door system, etc.

How come Honda Del Sol Cabriolet car comes to TOP adds all the time. Is he paying for AL owner to bring his ad up in the list or can we do the same if we sell a car?

Edited by MkX

How come Honda Del Sol Cabriolet car comes to TOP adds all the time. Is he paying for AL owner to bring his ad up in the list or can we do the same if we sell a car?

Yeah, this is pretty annoying..... I've stopped looking at the classified section now, cause it seems all this guy want's to do is shove his car in your face... :violent-smiley-099:

Maybe who ever bought it wants to sell it again? :D

Anyway dude, if he wants to keep paying and getting his car to the top of the list as a new advert, well "my car, my petrol" and all that... Shrug. How he wants to spend his money is his own call.

i was amized too..to see it everytime i go to classifieds?? well fare n square 1mn spot cash ..mate if yo selling..2mor mor i wil fin d deal ha ha...

that's b'coz the owner keeps renewing his Ad each time...it will cost Rs.500/= to extend the Ad for 1 month + it will go back to the top of the list.

cool mads so whts the highest offer he's thinking.. i rem he started arnd 2mn...thts the price of 2 cars..

I don't know machan just call him and ask...i have no connection to cars advertised in AL. It's a direct deal between the buyer and seller

Hmm talking about AL ads, should thank Madz and his ad team for helping me selling my cars fast.The latest ,in a record 5hrs from the launch..Already thanked Madz,thought of sharing with AL mates.Thank you Madz and team AL!! Three in three weeks ...good show AL.....(will see you soon with the next ad :lol: )

MINIACE

that's b'coz the owner keeps renewing his Ad each time...it will cost Rs.500/= to extend the Ad for 1 month + it will go back to the top of the list.

so now how many times has he done this so far lol ................ Madz this guy is a great customer 4 A/L

Hmm talking about AL ads, should thank Madz and his ad team for helping me selling my cars fast.The latest ,in a record 5hrs from the launch..Already thanked Madz,thought of sharing with AL mates.Thank you Madz and team AL!! Three in three weeks ...good show AL.....(will see you soon with the next ad :lol: )

MINIACE

Thanks miniace for sharing your experience. Believe it or not there are customers who sold their vehicles from AL even in less than 5 hrs :)

maybe i should create a separate thread out of those comments which i'm getting from various satisfied customers :)

so now how many times has he done this so far lol ................ Madz this guy is a great customer 4 A/L

well most ppl renew ads...specially those who put unrealistic prices at the beginning :) this happens even in traditional newspaper ads as well

Thanks miniace for sharing your experience. Believe it or not there are customers who sold their vehicles from AL even in less than 5 hrs :)

maybe i should create a separate thread out of those comments which i'm getting from various satisfied customers :)

well most ppl renew ads...specially those who put unrealistic prices at the beginning :) this happens even in traditional newspaper ads as well

i remember this particular car was on the papers continuously too....

also there are customers who have sold over 20-30 cars over AL...madz any primium membership fee for them ha ha??

haha u must be kidding man...just think of the profit they must be getting by selling 20-30 car's...and still asking to lower the advertising fee which is just Rs 500/= ? :) err i think i should charge more from those customers :P

haha u must be kidding man...just think of the profit they must be getting by selling 20-30 car's...and still asking to lower the advertising fee which is just Rs 500/= ? :) err i think i should charge more from those customers :P

Lol. typical Sri Lankans huh , buy a car for millions but don't wanna pay 500/- .......

Madz: Can you try and put a " SOLD" sticker once cars are sold? I am always calling people to be told cars are sold...........

This will also show new customers the Power of AL/ :rolleyes:

cheers

Pradfred

Madz: Can you try and put a " SOLD" sticker once cars are sold? I am always calling people to be told cars are sold...........

This will also show new customers the Power of AL/ :rolleyes:

Then people will still call and ask for how much the vehicle was given :angry: .I've expeirinced that after Motormag decided to put 'Sold' tag.

MINIACE

Then people will still call and ask for how much the vehicle was given :angry: .I've expeirinced that after Motormag decided to put 'Sold' tag.

MINIACE

ha ha.. I called a guy few days ago for EK3 put on news paper, he said call was sold same day, I couldn't resist, I asked for what price... he was pissed off :angry-smiley-024: and cut the line :violent-smiley-099:

MINIACE

We dont put Sold tag because of so many reasons like that...instead we simply take it out from the list. Most of our customers inform us once the vehicle has been sold but some doesn't...we frequently do random chks but it's impossible for us to keep on calling each vehicles as it's big overhead for us. That's why we have put "Report This Ad" button so that whenever someone find out that the vehicle is no longer available simply they can click that button and inform us. Then we verify with the owner and take out the Advert immediately.

btw i think this tread is going OT :)