• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

User Manual For Toyota Carina 192

rattler81

Thanks, but Japanese won't do. :( I was thinking more of a PDF manual..

unlikely as the AT 192 was a JDM only model so if at all it'll be the Jap one around :(

The closest thing to it that i had was the Corona of the same which was in English, but again i can't seem to recall where it is :(

• 7 years later...
On 11/1/2009 at 10:21 AM, Devinda_Z said:

i had one somewhere in the house but its in Japanese so may not be of much use :(

Hi Devinda,

May i know u still have that japanese version ? Of so could you please be kind enough to lend it to me? I want the oxygen sensor details of carina at 192.

8 hours ago, Ted said:

Hi Devinda,

May i know u still have that japanese version ? Of so could you please be kind enough to lend it to me? I want the oxygen sensor details of carina at 192.

You will not get the part details in User Manual. If you need the details like part number of the O2 sensor go to https://www.amayama.com/en/genuine-catalogs/toyota and search with your chassis number.

5 hours ago, Rumesh88 said:

You will not get the part details in User Manual. If you need the details like part number of the O2 sensor go to https://www.amayama.com/en/genuine-catalogs/toyota and search with your chassis number.

Hi Rumesh,

Indeed most of the part numbers are there except  sensors related to efi, transmission etc. However knowing part numbers does not help for me bcoz my car is too much old and manufacturing have been shut down. If i can have the sensor performance details i can replace my old sensor with a matched common sensor.