• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Fuel Economy Survey

Uditha88

Model: Nissan Cefiro A32

YOM: 1997

Engine: 2000 cc

Transmission: Auto

Fuel Economy: 7.5 kmpl Urban Traffic with AC

Model: Nissan Pulsar FN15

YOM: 1996

Engine: 1500 cc

Transmission: Auto

Fuel Economy: 7.0 kmpl Urban Traffic with AC

If everybody is being honest then I would not be surprised to see very different figures even for the same car. Nissans are well known for giving inconsistent fuel figures depending on condition and driving styles.

hw abt da Nissan wingroad y11(mfd 1999)???

and i wanna knw da mkt price also(xpecially (x) grade)

YOM: 2000

Transmission: Manual

Engine: QG-15DE

City Driving: 9 - 9.5 km/l

Outstation: 12-13 km/l

Edited by nira74

[quote name='min a normal 1.5 litre nissan car, yours is superb..

Highway/Freeway driving does return better fuel figures over city driving in Colombo machan, especially with bigger engines. Even if it is not on the highway, maintaining constant speeds around 50kmph gives better figures as well. It is actually possible to do this with better road networks, so ‘constant speeds’ means a 3 litre V6 driven abroad will do well compared to a 1.5 litre driven in Colombo.

Edited by MrCat

[quote name='min a normal 1.5 litre nissan car, yours is superb..

Highway/Freeway driving does return better fuel figures over city driving in Colombo machan, especially with bigger engines. Even if it is not on the highway, maintaining constant speeds around 50kmph gives better figures as well. It is actually possible to do this with better road networks, so ‘constant speeds’ means a 3 litre V6 driven abroad will do well compared to a 1.5 litre driven in Colombo.

100% agree machan, but in SL ppl are scared for bigger engines, specially for camrys, cefiros etc.

• Like 1

Model:Nissan Skyline r35 GTR v-Spec

YOM: 2007

Engine: VR38DETT engine twin-turbocharged 3.8-liter V6

Transmission: Manual

Fuel Economy:5-6 city(it depends on my mood) on highways

OT

so you own the infamous GTR then :) didn't they drop "skyline" and only went for Nissan GTR

edit....

On second thought... Mr. Riddle!

I think you're either bullshitting about your GTR or somebody has hacked in to your AL account :D :D :D

see...out of sheer curiosity about the presence of a GTR...i checked you posting history...

it seems that you live in SL and have bought an auto AE110 as your first car a few months ago.... And it's HIGHLY unlikely that a guy who has got an AE110 as his first car few months ago owning a GTR :D

at least next time you feel like BS'ing... do it a little bit better :P

Edited by Ripper

OT

so you own the infamous GTR then :) didn't they drop "skyline" and only went for Nissan GTR

edit....

I think you're either bullshitting about your GTR or somebody has hacked in to your AL account :D :D :D

see...out of sheer curiosity about the presence of a GTR...i checked you posting history...

it seems that you live in SL and have bought an auto AE110 as your first car a few months ago.... And it's HIGHLY unlikely that a guy who has got an AE110 as his first car few months ago owning a GTR :D

OT

Sounded fishy to me too but i figured he must be based abroad or summin.

On a side note, all Nissan GTR's are 2008 Models since they were introduced in December 2007 in japan and 2008 everywhere else. Additionally, the SpecV model only came out in '09.

So yeah... BS alert!

Edited by Supra_Natural

OT

edit....

ohhh... Ripper that was a good finding.... may be Riddle's account would have been hacked or may be he is a guy who have been driving GODZILLA at late night!!!! ( rather GODZILLA would have taken him on a ride) :angry-smiley-048: