• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Corona Premio

Ayad

Hi Guyz

I have a Toyota Corona Premio 1997 Automatic i bought this very recently i want to know the Petrol Consumption of the car like how many KM it does per liter .help me please .. Regards Ayad :mellow:

Hi Guyz

I have a Toyota Corona Premio 1997 Automatic i bought this very recently i want to know the Petrol Consumption of the car like how many KM it does per liter .help me please .. Regards Ayad :mellow:

Well, the simplest thing to do is; pump a full tank of petrol. Reset the trip meter. (Or if you don't have one, just note down the current mileage.) Drive around for a couple of days. Go back to the petrol shed. Pump a full tank again. And then divide the amount of kms done by the amount of petrol litres pumped.

Hi Guyz

Is it 1.8 L engine? Since Corona is bit bulk-heavy, auto tranny one will do from 8-9(with AC City) AND 9-9.5(Without AC City)

I assume this car will behave same as Nissan Presea 1.5 Automatic of Year 1996

Avad, Please post your economy calculation results you got.

Other Corona users, please send your figures too.

Ain't that bit low for a Toyota? :D

well the uncle i knew had the 2L motor and he wasn't the type of guy who had sleepless nights of over fuel consumption :P or checking fuel economy with and without AC etc :P

it was a very spacious and comfy car...pulled pretty well for a toyota auto :D

Like somebody said the car is bit on the heavy side with better sound proofing etc etc etc...so all those things that helps on better ride quality kinda taxes the fuel economy. besides...i don't think that car was ever aimed at people who are too worried about economy...

hi guys

its is a 1.6cc @ the start it did round 12+ with A/C but suddenly it has come down like to 7 per liter so i wondering why this happen. i to my service and the repairs on time. thanks for your reposes guys .

hi guys

its is a 1.6cc @ the start it did round 12+ with A/C but suddenly it has come down like to 7 per liter so i wondering why this happen. i to my service and the repairs on time. thanks for your reposes guys .

do a tune up mate... new filters, plugs, injector cleaning etc

guyz

who is the best to do a tune up for a toyota premio 1997 efi - suggestion plz Mario or Dammika @ kotta Rd plz let me know :rolleyes:

not trying to market this place but one of my college mates owns the joint Bruce Motors**ts i will PM you the details. I you like...call the bugger up maybe checkout the place and decide :)

nothing like talking to a person and seeing the place first hand :)