• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Starlet

jan123

hey guys i want to know the current market price of "Toyota Starlet EP91 Reflet F Limited " auto and Manual model car.

Bro, Auto one 1.3 mil-1.5 mil

Manual 1.2m-1.4 mil

Depends on the condition Y.O.M. and the milage.

You could get 2 door model 2-3 lacks lesser.

Go for a newer (march) or larger (a33, sonata) car than going for the starlet

I used to call the 65- one i had toilet

Cause its soo humiliating to drive 1 the pickup is useless couldn't go up a 30 degree slope in the morning.

was spiting oil at 110k

the worst car i've ever used

Anyone who has even a faint knowledge about cars would tell you that starlet is way better than a March(I've owned both of these cars and speaking strictly from experience here) Sonata and Cefiro both fall under the luxury sedan category and I won't recommend such a car for a person looking for a Starlet. Since yours was a diesel, I wouldn't be surprised seeing a drop or two of oil from the engine, but that won't cost you a arm and a leg to get that fixed. :P

Starlet with a 1.3L engine struggled up a slope yea? and you recommend a 1.0L March to him. You might have turned your car into a piece of crap but that is all your fault.

Starlet is a really good car mate, but sellers are quoting absurd prices for starlets these days so you might not get the best deal you are looking for. Mostly the autos go around 1.4-1.5mil these days but they might even quote upto 1.6mil, depending on the registration numbers and the overall condition of the car.

@Toyota Sucks- When I first opened a thread on starlets(which you may still find on the forum,run a search),there were so many useful replies to that thread. Wish all you good-for-nothing arses would vanish outta AL for good.

Go for a newer (march) or larger (a33, sonata) car than going for the starlet

I used to call the 65- one i had toilet

Cause its soo humiliating to drive 1 the pickup is useless couldn't go up a 30 degree slope in the morning.

was spiting oil at 110k

the worst car i've ever used

Dont be absurd the starlet isnt an under powered car,it has much better pulling power than a march.march is notorious for being bad on fuel economy and power.

Your one being a diesel might not have being properly tuned or maintained.

@jan123-Go for the starlet, its a sweet ride.if its out of your league might i suggest something less expensive like maruti ?

i was talking about the k12 which is better than the (star)let

Bad on fuel thats right

Yes some times the 1.3petrol might have more than 1.0 k11 i've used nither of these models

but look at it ugly outside black plastic inside

well if some ones in the budget of a starlet he can easyly buy a k12

By the way my mum has also used both for some time Killer-B. 65- and k12 by the way 6 yrs back the differance was about 800k

k12 expesive than starle

Bad on fuel thats right

Yes some times the 1.3petrol might have more than 1.0 k11 i've used nither of these models

By the way my mum has also used both for some time Killer-B. 65- and k12 by the way 6 yrs back the differance was about 800k

k12 expesive than starle

Bad on fuel thats right

k12 expesive than starle

Oh god!

Bad on fuel thats right

k12 expesive than starle

Huh so you havent driven these cars but you presume to be an expert on them ?

:rolleyes: oh boy !!

Bad on fuel thats right

k12 expesive than starle

Buddy,

Please don't mislead people

hey guys i want to know the current market price of "Toyota Starlet EP91 Reflet F Limited " auto and Manual model car.

Go for a 5 forward manual one mate. You wont regret the if you do so. I have driven or owned the last 3 generations of the Starlets.

It is a great little car to have (specially if it s Manual).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Everyone,

Could u pls tell me the fuel consumption of Starlet Auto??? And the best starlet model to buy for a budget of 1.0 - 1.3 mil.

I need a small Auto car with good fuel consumption within this budget. Any suggestions?

thanks a lot

Hi Everyone,

Could u pls tell me the fuel consumption of Starlet Auto??? And the best starlet model to buy for a budget of 1.0 - 1.3 mil.

I need a small Auto car with good fuel consumption within this budget. Any suggestions?

thanks a lot

800 kilometers a litre :)

Kidding bro. Don't forget that Starlets are at least 12+ years old now and fuel economy will also depend on the way the car has been abused. Few Starlet owners claim that their cars do anything between 11-14kilometers per litre of fuel. It also depends on how you drive. Some also claim 16,17,18 etc. but I personally think that's BS.

Try the EP91 Reflet models advertised in Autolanka. They got options like power mirrors and shutters and also retractable mirrors. They should be within your budget (on the high end of it) but U wont get English numbers. If you are happy with a 2-door car, it would be a bit cheaper.

On a side note, for that budget, if you want a highly fuel efficient car, you should also take a look at Perodua Viva. It's butt ugly and uncomfortable but has a VVTI engine that is pretty good on fuel.

Hi Everyone,

thanks a lot

Generally an EP91 would do around 12-16Kmpl but mostly depends on the driver habits

An EP82 would be within your budget and some EP91's, but a well maintained one would cost a little more than 1.3mil

http://www.autolanka.com/Buy.asp?FormName=Search&FormAction=search&ad_type_id=&ad_category_id=&search=starlet

Here you go take a look at these

Also a march K11 is within your budget but wont be very good on fuel consumption :alc:

Edited by The Stig

Hi Everyone,

thanks a lot

I think it's better for you to consider some other car than starlet...it's bit too old coz..it's not manufacturing from 1999..so then latest car you would get will be 12 years old..why don't you try to get 2002 Suzuki Swift auto..I think it does well no fuel... average 12 to 14...and looking good than starlet.and well within your budget..

Edited by AbeysinghE

I think it's better for you to consider some other car than starlet...it's bit too old coz..it's not manufacturing from 1999..so then latest car you would get will be 12 years old..why don't you try to get 2002 Suzuki Swift auto..I think it does well no fuel... average 12 to 14...and looking good than starlet.and well within your budget..

2002 Swift for 1.3 mill???? I've been looking for cars recently and I never came across a Swift for less than 1.55 and that was also a 2000 model (Ignis). Let me know if ur selling a Swift for 1.3 :)

@Dinu - sorry about d bro/sis confusion

2002 Swift for 1.3 mill???? I've been looking for cars recently and I never came across a Swift for less than 1.55 and that was also a 2000 model (Ignis). Let me know if ur selling a Swift for 1.3 :)

@Dinu - sorry about d bro/sis confusion

@Crosswind - no worries :)

i also don't think i can get a swift for my budget. Even Viva (auto) is 1.5 mil.

Guys, how is Kelisa ? good in fuel??? I like the shape of this car since it is very similar to the one I am having now (mini minor) :)

i also don't think i can get a swift for my budget. Even Viva (auto) is 1.5 mil.

Guys, how is Kelisa ? good in fuel??? I like the shape of this car since it is very similar to the one I am having now (mini minor) :)

The Kelisa A/T EZi does about 12 kmpl in the city with A/C. Outstation it does about 15 kmpl. Fuel consumption depends on the condition of the car,driving style and many other factors. :)

Edited by kelum_wj

Kelisa would technical be a little bit above your budget, they go around 1.4-1.5

also finding parts would be a slight problem

Are only interested in hatchbacks ?