• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Starlet

jan123

@Crosswind - no worries :)

i also don't think i can get a swift for my budget. Even Viva (auto) is 1.5 mil.

Guys, how is Kelisa ? good in fuel??? I like the shape of this car since it is very similar to the one I am having now (mini minor) :)

Ah another Mini fan - wonderful!

Speaking of Kelisa and Mini, once I came across a Kelisa which was painted in a way to resemble the new Mini - white roof, racing stripes and Mini alloywheels. For a moment I was pretty confused and thought it was really a new Mini.

Anyways, the advantage of Viva is that its got the DVVT engine (which is another name for Toyota's VVTi technology). Therefore it should do better on fuel, if that's your primary requirement. I also test drove a Kelisa once and the driving experience was a bit better than the Viva (personal opinion). Having said that, if you are used to a Mini, I really doubt whether you will enjoy Kelisa or Viva, because the handling of these cars are pretty bad compared to Minis.

Kelisa would technical be a little bit above your budget, they go around 1.4-1.5

also finding parts would be a slight problem

Are only interested in hatchbacks ?

Found a Kelisa Auto KA vehicle in kotte for 1.275mil

yes i'm only interested in small hatchback cars :)

Ah another Mini fan - wonderful!

Having said that, if you are used to a Mini, I really doubt whether you will enjoy Kelisa or Viva, because the handling of these cars are pretty bad compared to Minis.

i have an auto Mini and the pick up is very slow. and the steering is not easy. :( almost dying everyday <_<

so compared to that do u still think that i would not enjoy driving a Kelisa ? :(

I'd love to paint it to look like a modified new Mini :rolleyes:

i have an auto Mini and the pick up is very slow. and the steering is not easy. :( almost dying everyday <_<

so compared to that do u still think that i would not enjoy driving a Kelisa ? :(

All these new kei cars come with power steering and generally have autoboxes, so they'll be easy to drive. Whether they're enjoyable or not is subjective.