29 replies to this topic

#21 Crosswind

Crosswind

Berm Moper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:09 PM

I think it's better for you to consider some other car than starlet...it's bit too old coz..it's not manufacturing from 1999..so then latest car you would get will be 12 years old..why don't you try to get 2002 Suzuki Swift auto..I think it does well no fuel... average 12 to 14...and looking good than starlet.and well within your budget..

2002 Swift for 1.3 mill???? I've been looking for cars recently and I never came across a Swift for less than 1.55 and that was also a 2000 model (Ignis). Let me know if ur selling a Swift for 1.3 :)

@Dinu - sorry about d bro/sis confusion

Current: Ford Focus Ghia 2011, Kia Cerato 2011
Notable memories from the past: Chevy Cruze 2004, Fiat Grande Punto 2008, Proton Impian CamPro 2007, Austin Mini MkIV 1981

#22 Dinu1982

Dinu1982

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:18 PM

Ha Ha..not bro..it's sis :P

cool :)

thanks guys for the help :) really appreciate it :)

#23 Dinu1982

Dinu1982

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:38 PM

2002 Swift for 1.3 mill???? I've been looking for cars recently and I never came across a Swift for less than 1.55 and that was also a 2000 model (Ignis). Let me know if ur selling a Swift for 1.3 :)

@Dinu - sorry about d bro/sis confusion

@Crosswind - no worries :)

i also don't think i can get a swift for my budget. Even Viva (auto) is 1.5 mil.

Guys, how is Kelisa ? good in fuel??? I like the shape of this car since it is very similar to the one I am having now (mini minor) :)

#24 kelum_wj

kelum_wj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:12 PM

i also don't think i can get a swift for my budget. Even Viva (auto) is 1.5 mil.

Guys, how is Kelisa ? good in fuel??? I like the shape of this car since it is very similar to the one I am having now (mini minor) :)

The Kelisa A/T EZi does about 12 kmpl in the city with A/C. Outstation it does about 15 kmpl. Fuel consumption depends on the condition of the car,driving style and many other factors. :)

Edited by kelum_wj, 06 April 2011 - 08:12 PM.

~Road sense is the offspring of courtesy and the parent of safety~

#25 The Stig

The Stig

größenwahnsinnige

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
  • Interests:Auto racing, Tearing cars apart and putting them back together, Pro gaming (CS)

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:05 PM

Kelisa would technical be a little bit above your budget, they go around 1.4-1.5
also finding parts would be a slight problem

Are only interested in hatchbacks ?
"DID YOU SEE THAT 70KMPH SPEED LIMIT BACK THERE???!!!
"Youp"
"SO WHY WERE YOU GOING 110???!!!!!!!"
"Didn't see You"

Posted Image

#26 Crosswind

Crosswind

Berm Moper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:17 PM

Ah another Mini fan - wonderful!

Speaking of Kelisa and Mini, once I came across a Kelisa which was painted in a way to resemble the new Mini - white roof, racing stripes and Mini alloywheels. For a moment I was pretty confused and thought it was really a new Mini.

Anyways, the advantage of Viva is that its got the DVVT engine (which is another name for Toyota's VVTi technology). Therefore it should do better on fuel, if that's your primary requirement. I also test drove a Kelisa once and the driving experience was a bit better than the Viva (personal opinion). Having said that, if you are used to a Mini, I really doubt whether you will enjoy Kelisa or Viva, because the handling of these cars are pretty bad compared to Minis.

Current: Ford Focus Ghia 2011, Kia Cerato 2011
Notable memories from the past: Chevy Cruze 2004, Fiat Grande Punto 2008, Proton Impian CamPro 2007, Austin Mini MkIV 1981

#27 Dinu1982

Dinu1982

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:39 AM

Kelisa would technical be a little bit above your budget, they go around 1.4-1.5
also finding parts would be a slight problem

Are only interested in hatchbacks ?

Found a Kelisa Auto KA vehicle in kotte for 1.275mil

yes i'm only interested in small hatchback cars :)

#28 Dinu1982

Dinu1982

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:49 AM

Ah another Mini fan - wonderful!

Having said that, if you are used to a Mini, I really doubt whether you will enjoy Kelisa or Viva, because the handling of these cars are pretty bad compared to Minis.

i have an auto Mini and the pick up is very slow. and the steering is not easy. :( almost dying everyday <_<

so compared to that do u still think that i would not enjoy driving a Kelisa ? :(

I'd love to paint it to look like a modified new Mini :rolleyes:

#29 Skyline R33

Skyline R33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:15 AM

I would love the Mini over a Starlet but defa not an auto mini :). I know it sounds weired but I love them Minis. What a great little car.

#30 heavyD

heavyD

Xenomorph

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:12 AM

i have an auto Mini and the pick up is very slow. and the steering is not easy. :( almost dying everyday <_<

so compared to that do u still think that i would not enjoy driving a Kelisa ? :(

All these new kei cars come with power steering and generally have autoboxes, so they'll be easy to drive. Whether they're enjoyable or not is subjective.
Gimme fue! Gimme fai! Gimme dabajabaza!